Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Behringer Harvard Residential
Chicago, IL 60605 United States
Salary Commensurate with Experience
STD, LTD, and Life Insurance Coverage
Paid Time Off
Employee Assistance Program
Behringer Harvard Residential is a premier property management company that offers elite communities with distinct personalities. Our property management professionals are a part of a dynamic team focused on creating value for our residents, and making sure they have the very best in apartment living.
We offer results-driven people a place where they can make a difference. It is our privilege to create a living experience that exceeds our customer's expectations and improves people's lives around the world. We give you the opportunity to develop your career based on your strengths and potential, including the possibility to move geographically, functionally, laterally and vertically. Behringer Harvard Residential is a career destination for engaged, passionate and talented people who seek the growth and opportunity that only we offer.
We are currently accepting resumes and applications for a Full-Time Leasing Professional in Chicago, IL.
To apply, cut and paste this link:
- Lease to qualified prospects by showing available apartments. Greet and qualify prospects; follow up on prospective residents and market the community to telephone prospects.
- Timely and accurate processing of all required administrative forms, leases and related information.
- Provide quality customer service and timely response to resident requests and complaints.
- Maintain relationships with all apartment locater services and local businesses to provide informational material. Update periodically.
- Maintain on-going resident retention program under direction of the Community Manager.
- 'Shop' competitive properties.
- Maintain professional appearance of office, amenity areas, model apartments and community.
- Must be punctual and timely in meeting all requirements of performance, including, but not limited to, attendance, standards and work deadlines; beginning and ending assignments on time; and scheduled work breaks, where applicable.
- Must maintain courteous, professional and effective communications and working relationships with tenants and co-workers.
- Miscellaneous duties as required.
Please no phone calls or third party inquiries.
Behringer Harvard is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)
Education, training, experience:
- Minumum 1-year customer service experience required
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule including overtime and weekends
- Residential property management (Class A) experience a plus.
- Knowledgeable of telephone and sales techniques.
- Knowledgeable on Fair Housing Laws.
- High School Diploma, or General Equivalent Degree (GED) required
- Associates or Bachelors Degree a plus
Terms & Conditions